Ban apeaaaaal

Have you been banned do you feel like you were wrongly banned or are you really sorry for what you did?
???kuala
Forum noob

Ban apeaaaaal

Post by ???kuala » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:55 pm

In-Game/Discord name: Kuala

Steam_ID(leave blank if for discord):

length of ban: perma

Reason why you were banned: toxicity , I’m sorry about who I hurt and who I upset , it’s been a while and everything has died down. I miss being able to talk to everyone and my friends on k9. it was a way for me to relax after the day and laugh and have fun. Now I just look at people in my friends list playing and wish i could too , I hate having to ask them to get in a call or discord we’re all in when they’re playing. I am really sorry about everything I caused and hope someday I can come back even though it is perma

_TheDarkPhoenix
Forum noob

Re: Ban apeaaaaal

Post by _TheDarkPhoenix » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:02 pm

+1
I know you miss the community and I miss seeing you here. I would deff like to see you back.

K9 Upper Staff
Forum noob
Mood:

Re: Ban apeaaaaal

Post by K9 Upper Staff » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:10 pm

A response was already issued to your original ban appeal, and as is follows the message that was given.

Ban appeal.
Sent: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:00 pm
Recipient: ???kuala

Regarding your ban,

In response to your request for a ban appeal, followed by a message to upper staff regarding the same issue, we have chosen to respectfully decline for the following reasons:
  • Toxicity
  • Conspiring against the community
  • Harassment
  • Blatant disregard for rules and staff orders
  • Drama

Your ban is permanent on all of our servers, and any servers we choose to develop in the future, for the sake of the sanity of not only our staff, but the community as a whole, and to keep this community a non-toxic place where people can have fun, not deal with drama.
We thank you for being a part of our community, and helping us grow, and we regret to inform you that you will not be unbanned, after the upperstaff had a vote on the right decision.

Best regards,

K9 Staff Team

If you wish to continue wasting time that's alright, but our response will not change.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.