Gabe's Jailbreak Application

This is where you will file your application for staff. remember to read the Application formatting.
Gabe
Mood:
Loading…

Gabe's Jailbreak Application

Post by Gabe » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:33 am

Name:
Gabe Fragozo

Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/GabeFrag/

Requested job:
JailBreak

Hours on server you're applying for:
A good 7 to 8 hours coming from April 3rd.

Why do you want this job?
I want to help this growing community, In my previous years of playing on Neptune jailbreak server, I never did take the action/leap to apply for staff. I would always regret that action i would've not taken, If I didn't apply for staff on some server i felt like would do great, then I'd feel like a waste on that server.

What makes you think you're a good fit?
I've been playing Gmod Jailbreak for a good amount of time, I feel like by adding me onto the team It would help the growing community and also be that little extra support to help those days when no one is on the server and you got like 5 guys just messing about. I'm also sorry if I'm acting a little too formal for your taste I'm actually really laid back, I'm also using this application form to help me in preparing of finding a job. I can work well when I'm given the proper tools and can help by being there when no one is really on during those small gaps of hours between days. In the end, I would very much love to part of this community, I would love to part of your growing staff and I can totally understand if you don't really like me or have enough people, But i would just love if you could just have the idea or the backup of bringing me into the staff.

Do you have previous experience?
Not really, I do understand the role and rules of being in that position by watching and listening of staff workout problems when i used to play on Neptune.

Let me see you're favorite meme!
How do I do that?