The Better Of The Two

Introduce yourself.
Jeki
Forum noob
Mood:

The Better Of The Two

Post by Jeki » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:22 pm

This is more of a response then an introduction

It is me, the better of the duo, I am a god among men, a giant to you mortals, a magnificent anomaly beyond your comprehension. The last time I PLAYED CSGO I had 22 RWS in ESEA, can you believe that? Now I know you're thinking; 'Wow thats super high he must be some kind of CSGO god player' well the truth is that I am, and that you all are inferior. But that's ok, do not strive the be something you cannot be, I am the next step in human evolution, my IQ far exceeds the realm of countable numbers, you could never reach my level of understanding and that's ok. Not only that but I am a GRANDMASTER overwatch player. Grand. Master. Again your poor feeble minds must be caught up with absurd thoughts such as 'There is no way he could be the best CSGO player to ever grace this earth and a Overwatch legend'. But my young children I am.

You should not waist your time striving to be like me, that will only lead you down a path of heartbreak and misery. Instead you should all learn to be content with your pathetic, underhanded existences, and be happy in your own skin.

Though it is not all rainbows and sunshine for me, the most perfectest human to ever live. Many time people look and me and my giant eggplant shaped cranium (shaped that way to hold my gigantic brain) like I am some kind of god to be feared. While that might be true I mean no harm, I am a peaceful dictator, a benevolent god. Tribi is truley no match for me and my awe inspiring power, bow before me heathens, your new ruler is here.

Tribi
Forum noob
Mood:

Re: The Better Of The Two

Post by Tribi » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Who is this kid, D rank on Esea with 8 RWS is no feat >:(

Jeki
Forum noob
Mood:

Post by Jeki » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:17 pm

Lying is a sin

Tribi
Forum noob
Mood:

Post by Tribi » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:36 pm

Well then it looks like you are a liar..

:(